I’m a seasoned digital content strategist, developer, and usability
expert with diverse experience in publishing, the arts, and technology.
Robert Lanham is the Associate Director of Digital Platforms at the New York Philharmonic,
The renowned symphony orchestra which performs at David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center.
Responsibilities at the New York Philharmonic
- Oversee web and ticketing platforms.
- Manage digital agency partners.
- Oversee the site architecture and usability.
- Manage the nyphil.org CMS and its users.
- Assist with the blog and Social Media strategies.
- Analyze analytics for marketing strategies and SEO.
- Oversee web and mobile platforms for the Digital Media team to create a sophisticated online experience while generating excitement about the New York Philharmonic.
- Create a consistent online experience for desktop, mobile, tablet.
- Ensure that the website embraces emerging technologies and innovations.
- Manage digital agency partners responsible for development and delivery of online assets.
- Manage production team to update daily content in a timely manner.
- Manage the nyphil.org cms and its users.
- Reduce complexity in online ticketing to generate a better user experience.
- Design templates for subsections, emails, media and newsroom.
- Oversee the site architecture and usability of the website.
- Support Marketing and PR to develop consistency with the brand’s digital and print design.
- Provide assistance with the blog and Social Media strategies.