I am the Associate Director of Digital at the New York Philharmonic.
I’m a seasoned digital content strategist, developer, and usability expert with diverse experience in publishing, the arts, and technology.
- The renowned symphony orchestra which performs at David Geffen Hall.
- Oversee web and ticketing platforms.
- Manage digital agency partners.
- Oversee the site architecture and usability.
- Manage the nyphil.org CMS and its users.
- Assist with the blog and Social Media strategies.
- Analyze analytics for marketing strategies and SEO.
- Oversee web and mobile platforms for the Digital Media team to create a sophisticated online experience while generating excitement about the New York Philharmonic.
- Create a consistent online experience for desktop, mobile, tablet.
- Ensure that the website embraces emerging technologies and innovations.
- Manage digital agency partners responsible for development and delivery of online assets.
- Manage production team to update daily content in a timely manner.
- Manage the nyphil.org cms and its users.
- Reduce complexity in online ticketing to generate a better user experience.
- Design templates for subsections, emails, media and newsroom.
- Oversee the site architecture and usability of the website.
- Support Marketing and PR to develop consistency with the brand’s digital and print design.
- Provide assistance with the blog and Social Media strategies.