I’m a seasoned Digital Director with diverse experience in publishing, the arts, and technology.
Robert Lanham is the Director of Digital Platforms & Experience at the New York Philharmonic,
The renowned symphony orchestra which performs at David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center.
Responsibilities at the New York Philharmonic
- Translate business goals into technical strategy.
- Oversee digital team.
- Oversee third-party developers, vendors, and consultants.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analysis aligned with strategic vision and goals.
- Explore and implement new website features, technologies, systems, and services.
- Manage web and ticketing platforms.
- Oversee the site architecture and usability.
- Manage the nyphil.org CMS and its users.
- Assist with the blog and Social Media strategies.
- Analyze analytics for marketing strategies and SEO.
- Develop iterative and agile development practices for web projects.
- Serve as face of organizational support for website maintenance and upgrades.
- Maintain current understanding of digital trends in the arts and beyond.