Be patient! I’m working on it. For now, check me out on Linked In.
Robert Lanham is the Founding Editor of FREEwilliamsburg:
FREEwilliamsburg was established in 1999 by Robert Lanham, the founder, editor, and director of the site. FREEwilliamsburg was the first publication to cover the growing arts community of Williamsburg, Brooklyn and is the parent site of The Hipster Handbook. Since its inception as a Geocities site, the site has featured the writing and creative talent of dozens of individuals including Bret Nicely, Brian Ries, Lisa Baldini, Elizabeth Brady, Alexander Laurence, J. Stefan Cole, Dave Thomas, Cindy Price, and countless others and has featured interviews with artists and bands including Jonathan Lethem, The Flaming Lips, LCD Soundsystem, and Bret Easton Ellis. The website has been mentioned in The New York Times, The Washington Post, Slate, The New York Observer, among others, and was recently called “an essential New York blog” by New York magazine.
Robert Lanham is the Associate Director of Digital Platforms at the New York Philharmonic
- Oversee web and mobile platforms for the Digital Media team to create a sophisticated online experience while generating excitement about the New York Philharmonic.
- Create a consistent online experience for desktop, mobile, tablet.
- Ensure that the website embraces emerging technologies and innovations.
- Manage digital agency partners responsible for development and delivery of online assets.
- Manage production team to update daily content in a timely manner.
- Manage the nyphil.org cms and its users.
- Reduce complexity in online ticketing to generate a better user experience.
- Design templates for subsections, emails, media and newsroom.
- Oversee the site architecture and usability of the website.
- Support Marketing and PR to develop consistency with the brand’s digital and print design.
- Provide assistance with the blog and Social Media strategies.